We are happy to confirm that our 2012 Entry Packs are now available and there are a number of incentives for ‘early adopters’.
- This year, we are taking an absolute maximum of 60 entries
- The first 16 entries from the UK will receive a £3,000 subsidy from the Bahamian Government against their shipping costs.
- We will have a limited number of complimentary places on Tourism Flights to some of the outlying islands forming the archipelago that is the Bahamas. We will offer 2011 Entrants first refusal on these flights and after that they will be offered to new Entrants according to the date their entry was submitted.
The Bahamas Speed Week Revival is going from strength to strength. Having taken on board the feedback we received following last year’s event, we have not only built on our experiences but have also expanded the event with extended support from our 2011 Partners and the Bahamian Government.
- The event now runs for just over a week with the addition of a Concert and a Trade Show on the preceding Saturday; Trade Show, Antique Auto Club Show and Miss Speed Week Pageant on the Sunday and Tourism Flights on the Monday and Tuesday.
- We have also added a Lunch-time Beach Party on the Friday, before the Bay Street Roadshow that evening.
- The Arawak Cay Sprint Circuit has also been extended.
If you would like to know more or would like to receive an Entry Pack, please email our Entrant Co-ordinator, Carol Mason email@example.com letting her know the country your car will be travelling from so she can send you the correct entry pack, which are different, depending which side of ‘the pond’ you are on!